Medical Device Failure Analysis
Medical Device Manufacturing Support
SEM Lab, Inc. has extensive experience in doing detailed and comprehensive materials and failure analysis on medical devices such as tools, catheters and stents. When these devices fail it is important to accurately determine the cause in order to avoid any future problems. SEM Lab, Inc. provides medical device failure analysis and manufacturing support.
Manufacturing and Operations
SEM Lab, Inc. is experienced in analyzing a large number of material and device related problems associated with the manufacture and utilization of medical devices.
Catheters, Stents, Medical tools, etc.
- microsection of imaging catheter ultrasound array assembly
- failure analysis of a fractured catheter
- fracture surface analysis of nitinol wire stents
- identification of capacitor dielectric material
- identification of residues under BGA
- failure analysis of programmable logic device
- pressure sensor failure analysis
- failure analysis during product development phase